Monday, February 12, 2007

Lady

Last night I was sitting on the couch, and I heard my roommate coming up the stairs. Right at that moment I started watching my dog's reaction. My dog, Lady started profusely wagging her tail until her body was shaking. She just couldn't wait for Melody! I thought it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. The ironic thing is that Melody absolutely hates Lady. Yet, I think the more she hates her the more Lady likes Melody. Maybe Lady has decided to become the first dog Melody will like. Secretly, I just don't understand why there is this deep seeded hate toward Lady? Yea, so Lady likes to get into the garbage, and other various things; then tear it up into pieces all over the apartment. Wouldn't you if you were a dog?

Well I love my big hairy black dog. She is absolutely beautiful! Lady loves her two big fluffy beds. When people are around or go by she gets very excited, almost a little to much. However, she does not like other dogs. Probably because she thinks she is the queen, and the only one that deserves all the attention. Now she is even more beautiful smelling, because she went to the groomers. She smells like coconut now!! Well now you know a little bit about my Lady bug.

3 comments:

Robin Marie said...

Lady's funny, and so sweet. And she really does love Melody, which is just ironic

Jonathan Erdman said...

I know what you mean. The dogs that I hate, which comprises approximately 100% of all dogs I meet - they all seem to love me. It is a cruel and ironic fact of life that dogs love those who hate them. Maybe they are too stupid to know better??!?!?!!

Lindsay said...

Well I don't think it is because they are stupid! I believe they are up for a challenge! And I feel sorry for you that you hate dogs! You are missing the opportunity to have a relationship with something that gives unconditional love. Yeah they might be hairy and drool soemtimes, but I've never known anything to be perfect. I think all the hair is just part of God's great sense of humor.