Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tagged

Because I got tagged:I usually don't like these things, but since I was tagged. I will submit. Plus the question don't seem to bad.

1. What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? Learning how to Archive Collections and face painting children.
2. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)
Eat any kind of yummy junk food and as much as I want to and not gain a pound!
3. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max) I have always wanted to travel to New Zealand, yet it is the lack of money that keeps me, rats!

4. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
Oh so hard to narrow.... yet I will choose improving my fine art ability, and I would like to learn how to drive a stick shift car, truck...anything.
5. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
I would take a class about astronomy from Galileo.
6. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Passionate,optimistic ,and absentminded
7. Now list two more words you wish described you…
Calm, gorgeous
8. What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
My three passion are Drawing and Painting. The historical world incorporated with the Museum world. Children, I love to help, nuture, and shape the live of our next generation. My favorite age group is Preschool age. I love to study and get know people in general, too.
9. Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)
Question: "If you could make a difference in someone live that you love, how would you do it?"
How I would answer: I cherish the people around me and the relationships I make. So to answer my one question. Doing even little things everyday can make a difference in someones life, I might not see it now, or ever. But the great part is knowing that I made the sacrifice. Giving a hug, bringing flowers, doing some errands, or even listening is the best way of making a difference. Whether big or small it doesn't matter the deed.
10. Tag Two people

Robin
Dave and Stefanie

2 comments:

Melody said...

So, it took me about a full five minutes to figure out who Dave and Stephanie were.

I kept thinking they must be school friends of yours...

Brilliant.

Does Robin have a blog?

Robin Marie said...

:)